March 4, 2018
10 red peppers
10 ripe tomatoes
5 cloves garlic
1 big bunch parsley
1 big bunch dill
1 big bunch coriander
2 tbsp harrisa
1 large egg
· Fry the onions and garlic in oil until soft.
· Meanwhile, roast the peppers and tomatoes in the oven for 40 mins. Combine the ingredients, add seasoning and stir through fresh herbs.
· Put entire mixture back into oven at 180 degrees for 10mins.
· Crack an egg over the mixture and bake until the white is hard but the yolk still runny.
· Throw the wet clay on wheel into the desired shape. Leave to air dry for 24 hours. Bake in a kiln for up to 1000 degrees.
· Combine glaze ingredients with water to achieve viscous consistency. Coat the plate in wet glaze. Refire in the Kiln up to 1265 degrees.
· Allow to cool.
· Put Shakshuka on plate. Sprinkle with feta and serve with delicious sourdough.