Date: April 19, 2019
Start Time: 12:00:00
Location: Wylam Brewery Palace of Arts Exhibition Park NE2 4PZ
BATTLE OF THE BURGER NEWCASTLE YEAR 5.
‘ROYALE WITH CHEESE’ the Great British Burger Fest.
Returning to the spiritual home of flame and grill, Wylam Brewery, Exhibition Park, Newcastle.
Good Friday, Easter Saturday,19th & 20th April, from 12 midday.
Food served until 10pm, table top tunage until Midnight.
If you don’t know…
– For two days of the year battle of the burger pitch 10 burger vendors against each other for popular consumption.
– A mix of local heroes, permanent restaurants, and seasoned street food traders.
– All providing a scaled down version of their signature patty & bun for £3.
– And now for the first time a £6 ‘game changer’ offering.
– The event is FREE entry for all. All are welcome. Including kids & well behaved dogs.
– This year more than ever they will boast a fully vegan offering. Food and drink.
– Tokens cost £3.00 each. Available at the reception.
– The best thing about holding an event at an award winning brewery… is the beer.
– Wylam Brewery boast the incredible ‘palace of the arts’ on Exhibition Park. The perfect setting.
– Last year over 16,000 burgers were consumed over two days.
– Guests join them in the great hall and the side terrace for complete day/night out with friends and family.
– Music provided by One20.
– After-party as always at MSA.
Winners will be determined via online poll, guest judges, and sales.
1. LITTLE RED TRUCK
3. JAM JAR
4. FOWL PLAY
5. LOLA JEANS
6. GRUMPY PANDA
7. TANGO DURHAM
9. PURPLE BEAR
10. WYLAM BURGERY
12. STREET FOOD LIFE
13. DON’T FORGET THE FRIES
14. LANEWAY & CO