November 5, 2019 @ 11:44 by Richard Dawson
North East-based individuals from a cross section of sectors have been recognised for the outstanding impact they have made on the business landscape in 2019.
The multi-platform publishing company sought online nominations for people who have made a significant mark in five categories – finance, global, regional, profile and innovation.
The shortlisted candidates for each category are:
– Nick Oates, Quanta
– Gary Morton, Morton Group
– John Cave, Shoptimised
Global Award – Sponsored by Bradley O’Mahoney Public Relations
– Patricia Alexander, Shared Interest
– Paul Miller, VEO
– Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education (CCE)
Regional Award – Sponsored by St James’ Square Law Firm
– David Huntley, Newcastle University
– Dame Jackie Daniel, Newcastle NHS Foundation Trust
– Jennifer Hartley, Invest Newcastle.
– Paul Lancaster, Newcastle Startup Week
– Jamie Hardesty, Tech Nation
– Jennifer Hartley, Invest Newcastle
Innovation Award – Sponsored by Education Partnership North East
– Will Dracup, Biosignatures
– Peter Daykin, Wordnerds
– Michael McCabe, Intelligence Fusion
Shortlisted nominees will participate in an exclusive interview and photoshoot this month – the details of which will be published in the December issue of North East Times.
The winners of each category – and an Overall Impact Award 2019 winner – will be announced at a special event at Wylam Brewery on December 4 2019.
Tickets cost from £10 per person, which includes a drink on arrival and a choice of street food options. A charitable donation will also be made to Marie Curie.
For ticket information, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-east-times-impact-awards-19-tickets-64638782338?aff=ebdssbdestsearch